We are an all-volunteer organization.
We welcome new volunteers who want to spend any amount of time to help us out.
Join us! Have Fun! Make Friends! Be Amazed!
- Greet visitors, collect admission fee from non-members, general open/close activities, ring up museum store sales.
- Each shift is only 2 hours. Volunteer for as many or as few shifts as fits your schedule.
Youth Educational Assistants
- Assist with tours and short educational exercises for school children, scouts, etc. You don't need to be a boat expert. Just be good with kids and willing to learn the information in the handouts.
- Help us to organize and catalog our small, but unique library of history and boating books and magazines
Boat Shop Co-ordinator
- You don't have to be a boat expert. We need an organized person who can schedule the use of the boat shop by members and maintain the rental paperwork. Most tasks are done via email from the comfort of your home. Four to six hours per month.
- Some private parties at TLC need someone to be on-hand to open the doors and ensure common sense safety during decorating and, sometimes, during the event itself. Also may need to lock up after the event.
How to volunteer
Complete the form below